Landscape Maintenance Programs
We take pride in our work, and you will too!
We are happy to tailor services according to individual customer requirements and build custom packages to address the needs of any customer. Let us show you how we can earn your business. Contact us today and let our professional, courteous staff provide you with a free, no obligation consultation.
Basic Maintenance Program
Our basic level program provides the clean, neat and tidy appearance for minimum cost. This option is most popular with industrial and light commercial clients.
- Lawn Cutting and Trimming
- Garden Weeding and Pruning
- Edging All Turf and Gardens Areas
- Litter Clean Up
- Blowing Off Hardscapes
- Hazard Patrol
- Spring Seeding, Aeration
- Fertilization (basic)
Premium Maintenance Program
Our Premium Maintenance Program provides the optimum level of care to allow properties to stand out and get noticed. This option is most popular with Homeowner Associations and High End Condominium Corporations.
- All Services from Basic Maintenance
- Mulching of Flower Beds
- Turf Weed Control
- Topdressing Annually
- Full Fertilization (4 applications)
- Seeding, Aeration (2 applications)
- Eavestrough Cleaning
- Tree Pruning
- Integrated Pest Management
- Monthly Site Inspection With Report
Weed and Feed Program
Our Weed and Feed Program provides customers with the piece of mind not to have to handle or properly administer the pesticides and fertilizers required to have lush, weed-free turf. This option is most popular with clients who enjoy cutting their own grass, but need a helping hand from time to time.
- Four (4) applications of fertilizer through the growing season
- Spring seeding and aeration
- Inspection by licensed landscape exterminator
- Pesticide applications based on recommendations of licensed landscape exterminator
Irrigation System Program
Our Irrigation System Program provides worry-free operation season after season.
- Spring start up, open and inspection
- Periodic adjustments depending on weather patterns
- Fall close down and blow out